A Day in the Life is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. A Day in the Life can be acquired from Darrell Zhou in Santo Domingo, Arroyo Marketplace. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
A Day in the Life Objectives
- Talk to Darrell.
- Talk to the thugs.
- Defeat the thugs.
- Talk to the vendor.
A Day in the Life Walkthrough
A Man in Need
- To trigger this job, complete the main job, Playing for Time, and then travel to Arroyo, Santo Domingo, and speak to a stall keeper named Darrell Zhou. The stall is outside The Manufactory.
- It's recommended that you build your street cred first within Santo Domingo and reach the second tier. This will help you with ending this job in a peaceful resolution.
- When you first arrive, speak to Darrell and then leave. After some time, return to him and agree to help him take care of the thugs who are trying to steal his motorcycle.
- Again, if you have at least tier 2 for street cred within Santo Domingo, the thugs will recognize V and they will just leave since they will be threatened. However, you'll just end up fighting them by default.
- Choosing not to help Darrell results in him being killed by the thugs, causing the job to fail. On the other hand, if you do help him, he will give V a discount at his shop.
How to unlock A Day in the Life
- Complete the main job, Playing for Time, and then travel to Arroyo, Santo Domingo, and speak to a stall keeper named Darrell Zhou.
A Day in the Life Rewards
- Vendor Discount
A Day in the Life Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.