|Location||Arasaka Tower, Watson|
Adam Smasher is an NPC in Cyberpunk 2077. Adam Smasher is a hulking mesh of blood and steel, a gigantic cyborg. NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 can interact with V and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some give Quests, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Adam Smasher
- What with a full-body conversion, not much is left of Adam Smasher the man. Well... his humanity was always questionable. Smasher's in charge of taking out Arasaka's dirty laundry, but he likes to do things his own way. Way back in 2023, he killed Johnny Silverhand during the attack on Arasaka Tower, after which Silverhand's personality was digitized by the Soulkiller program. If Smasher finds out that Johnny's back, he'll probably want to finish what he started. Smasher doesn't leave loose ends.
Adam Smasher Location
- Can be found at Arasaka Tower, Watson.
Jobs Related to Adam Smasher in Cyberpunk 2077
Notes and Trivia about Adam Smasher
- Adam Smasher can be encountered and defeated by a high-enough character during the prologue mission The Heist, if the player does not hide and approaches the elevator. This will cause a progression bug, rendering the player unable to continue the game.
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
wish his boss was more difficult, even on the highest difficulty you can just stunlock him in a corner and beat the **** out of him with a katana
So is there no way to kill him before the end? I went on a date with rogue and she's not contacted me since then
The guy is basically Frank Horrigan.
- Final boss of the game
- Fully ironclad, more machine than man
- Unintelligent and very violent
- Loses body parts during the course of the fight
- President's bodyguard
Anyone knows if the his vault password/key can only be obtained after killing him?