|Estimated Gang Size||2,500 - 3,000|
Animals is a Gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Gangs are the various groups that take hold of different areas of Night City. From technology-obsessed fully cybered gangs, combat obsessive warrior "tribes," and even gangs centered around cults, there is a diverse array of Gangs in Night City in 2077. These ferocious beasts are not to be trifled with without impunity.
Where most people in Night City rely on cutting-edge cyberware and guns to get ahead, the Animals are all about maximizing their innate muscle power. They pump themselves with steroids and supplements, getting completely, aggressively jacked, and using that muscle to intimidate, extort, and beat down anyone who needs to be ‘taught a lesson’.
- Estimated Gang Size: 2,500 - 3,000
- Turf: None, find them working as bouncers, heavies, and bodyguards throughout Night City.
- The Animals, an aggressive street-fighting gang from the west Pacifica, this gang forgo the use of traditional cyberware and instead, use ultra testosterone and animal supplements - The Animals are animalistic at heart and dangerously proud.
Animals Related Quests
- Quests 1
- Quests 2
Animals Related NPCs
- NPC 2
Events & Choices Related to the Animals
- List down events.
- List down choices, dialogue options, etc.
Animals Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.