Clothing Mod Random
♦ Increases Armor from 2 to 150, based on Mod Level.
Armadillo is a Clothing Mod in Cyberpunk 2077. Mods are modifications that can be used to improve Weapons, Armor and Cyberware in terms of both stats and usage. In order to insert a Mod, the piece of equipment must have a mod slot available.
- Mod Type: Clothing Mod
- Mod Rarity: Common
- Mod Price: $ 7 - $2500 Depending on grade and armor value.
- Most clothing vendors will sell this in some form.
- Up to rare can be bought from vendors.
- Can commonly be found on NPC clothing and as drops from enemies.
- Can be crafted after being found as a Common Crafting Spec
- Crafting spec found in an Assault in Progress on the Southeast corner of Northside in Watson.
- Crafting spec found during the gig Life's Work in the Southeast of The Glen in Heywood. The spec is in a crate in the Northwest corner of the garage.
- Crafting spec found during after the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Seaside Cafe gig. Look for a crate on the bottom level near the 3 bodies you have to scan.
- Legendary cannot be randomly crafted regardless of perks.
Videos Related to Armadillo
Armadillo Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.