Big in Japan is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Big in Japan can be acquired from Dennis Cranmer in the Afterlife lounge. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Find the package, and deliver it from A to B. Simple job, huh? But then why not just book some delivery guy? And why not go through a fixer? Something smells off about this one, V.
Big in Japan Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Speak to Dennis in the Afterlife.
- Go to the slum on the outskirts of Kabuki.
- Find and open the container with "No Future" graffiti'd on it.
- Talk to Dennis.
- Pick up the body.
- Carry the body to the car.
- Put the body in the trunk.
- Get in Dennis' car.
- Deliver the body to the specified coordinates.
- Leave the car.
- Talk to Dennis.
Big in Japan Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
Deliver a Package
- You must first complete the Main Job, The Heist for this to become available. Head to the Afterlife next and speak to Dennis to formally start this job. You'll then obtain Dennis Cranmer's contact after speaking to him.
- When you arrive, look for the container that has the "No Future" graffiti on it. Open the container to find a man inside and then contact Dennis. After the conversation, carry the "package" and leave the area while trying to avoid being seen by members of the Tyger Claws. If you've been seen, you'll need to fight them.
- Once you snuck your way out or fought your way through, approach the vehicle, and put the body in the trunk. All you have to do is head to the delivery point which is at the foot of Megabulding H11 and rendezvous with Dennis - this closes the task.
- Don't forget to grab the Scalpel that's by the barrel next to Dennis.
How to unlock Big in Japan Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- This job becomes available after completing The Heist and by speaking to Dennis in the Afterlife.
Big in Japan Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
Big in Japan Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor job.
- The speech given by the rescued surgeon upon completion is a reference to the season 6 Episode of "The Office", "Happy Hour"