Body requirement: 12/15/18
♦ Cooldown on currently installed cyberware (Both active and passive) -10% / 20% / 30%
6000 10000 14000
BioConductor is a Circulatory System Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Facilitates superconductivity in the circuitry that connects the body's cyberware.
- Cyberware Type: Circulatory System
- Cyberware Rarity: Rare / Epic / Legendary
- Weight: 0
- Cooldowns on currently installed cyberware (Both active and passive) -10% / 20% / 30%
Epic version can be bought from Buck's Clinic at Kabuki.
Epic version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellprings.
Rare version can be found from "Reported Crime: Another Circle of Hell" in southern Westbrook, Japantown.
Rare version can be bought from Octavio's Clinic at Rancho Colorado
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Badlands
BioConductor Notes & Trivia
- Only affects cooldown on circulatory system cyberware. (False. Tested in patch 1.52; it now works for all cyberware installed, both passive and active.)
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.