Bioplastic Blood Vessels is a Circulatory System Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Facilitates the body's distribution of blood and blood-borne substances.
Bioplastic Blood Vessels Information
- Cyberware Type: Circulatory System
- Cyberware Rarity: Common / Uncommon / Rare / Iconic / Legendary
- Weight: 0
- Increases Health regen outside of combat by +1/2/4/10/50% point per second
- (Currently not working)
Bioplastic Blood Vessels Acquisition
Uncommon version can be found in Watson/Northside from an Assault in Progress (Near the Valentinos Cyberpsycho)
Uncommon version can be bought from Buck's Clinic at Kabuki
Epic version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Badlands
Rare, Epic and Legendary versions can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center
Bioplastic Blood Vessels Notes & Trivia
- Charles is the Ripperdoc in central Watson whos office sits above a scav haunt. If you search the computer in the scav haunt and find an email from him, and then confront him about his suppliers and mention the email, he will give you a significant permanent discount on all cyberware in exchange for keeping his secret.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.