Body requirement: --/8/10/13/16
♦ Activate to instantly restore 50% / 60% / 70% / 80% / 90% health. Cooldown 180 / 180 / 90 / 90 / 30 seconds.
5000 7500 15000 25000 35000
Blood Pump is a Circulatory System Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Accelerates oxygen supply to the body's cells.
Blood Pump Information
- Cyberware Type: Circulatory System
- Cyberware Rarity: Common / Uncommon / Rare / Iconic / Legendary
- Weight: 0
- Activate to instantly restore 50% / 60% / 70% / 80% / 90% health. Cooldown 180 seconds.
Blood Pump Acquisition
Common and Uncommon versions can be bought from Buck's Clinic at Kabuki
Rare version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center
Rare version can be found from an assault in progress in north-western Santo Domingo, Rancho Coronado.
Epic version can be bought from Octavio's Clinic at Rancho Colorado
Epic version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellprings.
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Badlands
Blood Pump Notes & Trivia
- To add to inventory via console, use command: Game.AddToInventory("Items.BloodPumpLegendary",1)
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.