|How to Level Up||Defeating Enemies|
Cold Blood is a Skill in Cyberpunk 2077. Cold Blood is a skill that is related to the Cool attribute. Skills are but a part of your Character’s build and are strictly linked by your Attributes. That means that you can’t level a skill higher than your attribute level. You will be leveling your Skills by executing various gameplay actions. Some skills can also be enhanced through Cyberware. Meanwhile, other skills can come in useful during dialog, offering responses you wouldn’t be able to pick otherwise.
Cold Blood Description
- Related Attribute: Cool
- This skill can be leveled up by defeating enemies, however at least one point in the Cold Blood perk in the middle of the perk tree is a requirement.
- The Cold Blood skill focuses on improving V's basic stats and defenses such as Armor, HP, and Stamina.
Cold Blood Perks
Cold Blood Progression Rewards
|2||Increases Crit Chance by 10%.|
|3||Increases Armor by 3%.|
|4||+1 Perk Point.|
|5||+1 Perk Point.|
|6||Increases Health by 10%.|
|7||Increases Stamina by 10%.|
|8||Increases All Resistances by 5%.|
|9||+1 Perk Point.|
|10||+1 Perk Point.|
|11||+1 Perk Point.|
|12||All Resistances +5%|
|13||+1 Perk Point.|
|14||Increases Crit Damage by 5%.|
|15||Increases Crit Chance by 10%.|
|16||Movement Speed +3%|
|17||+1 Perk Point.|
|19||Increases Crit Damage by 5%.|
Cold Blood Notes & Tips
- Notes and other tips go here.
- Maximizing a skill level to 10 with one out of the twelve skills grants the player with the "Ten Out of Ten" Trophy/Achievement.
- A point in Cold Blood may not be required. Kills while under status effects might give XP?
The Cold Blooded Gunslinger Build does incredible damage with Revolvers to absolute destroy enemies, even on the hardest difficulties of the game. If you’re a Night City citizen with Big Number Syndrome then you’ll want to check out this Build because you get some absolutely huge Crit numbers with this Build!
|Cyberpunk 2077 Skills|