Tech Weapon Epic(Legendary Upgraded) / Iconic
0.78 Attacks Per Second
Can be charged to release a powerful shot
Crafted item will gain a random stat.
Crafted item will gain a random damage type
A modified Mag contains only a single bullet laden with explosive material that wreaks havoc at the point of impact. Reloading this monster requires additional time.
Comrade's Hammer is an Iconic Tech Weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. Comrade's Hammer deals electrical and chemical damage. It also grants a small chance to apply Poison and/or Shock. Iconic Weapons have unique perks often making them better than their regular counterparts.
Powered by revolutionary fervor.
How to acquire Comrade's Hammer
Can be crafted if you have the Grease Monkey Perk and loot the spec from the leader in Suspected Organize Crime Activity in Arroyo
To craft Comrade's Hammer you need the following items:
- 20 Uncommon Components
- 35 Rare Components
- 45 Epic Components
- 1 Legendary Component
Comrade's Hammer information
- Base Weapon: RT-46 Burya
- Deals Large amount of base damage which offsets having one round per reload.
Comrade's Hammer Upgrades
Comrade's Hammer has the following upgrade slots
- Empty Mod Slot
- Empty Mod Slot
- Four Mod Slots
Comrade's Hammer Notes and Tips
- Although it is a Tech weapon, Comrade's Hammer does not have a charge time. Thus, it does not benefit from charge-related bonuses.
- Pairs well with Level 12 Handgun Perk: Grand Finale.
- The Engineering Perks: Lightning Bolt (Level 12) and Superconductor (Level 20) work with this pistol.
- Perks that reduce reload rate can offset the long reload.
- If used well, it can clear buildings without you even entering due to its high penetration and blast radius.
- Pair with mantis blades for a reliable backup weapon.
- Will be visible in V's apartment on the wall of the storage room if it's in your storage.
- This weapon will deal explosive damage to nearby bodies if shooting someone near them, killing them even with non-lethal mods.
Amnesty ♦ Apparition ♦ Archangel ♦ Breakthrough ♦ Buzzsaw ♦ Chaos ♦ Crash ♦ Doom Doom ♦ Dying Night ♦ Fenrir ♦ Kongou ♦ La Chingona Dorada ♦ M-10AF Lexington ♦ Malorian Arms 3516 ♦ Moron Labe ♦ Mox (Weapon) ♦ O 'Five ♦ Overwatch ♦ Plan B ♦ Prejudice ♦ Pride ♦ Problem Solver ♦ Psalm 11:6 ♦ Second Opinion ♦ Sovereign ♦ The Headsman ♦ Widow Maker