|Related Attribute||Technical Ability|
|How to Level Up||Craft and Disassemble items.|
Crafting is a Skill in Cyberpunk 2077. Crafting is a skill that is related to the Technical Ability attribute. Skills are but a part of your Character’s build and are strictly linked by your Attributes. That means that you can’t level a skill higher than your attribute level. You will be leveling your Skills by executing various gameplay actions. Some skills can also be enhanced through Cyberware. Meanwhile, other skills can come in useful during dialog, offering responses you wouldn’t be able to pick otherwise.
- Related Attribute: Technical Ability
- This skill can be leveled up by crafting and dismantling items.
- The Crafting skill focuses on improving V's ability to craft unique and new items.
Crafting Progression Rewards
|2||+1 Perk Point.|
|3||Reduces Crafting Cost by 5%.|
|4||Reduces Crafting Cost by 5%.|
|5||+1 Perk Point.|
|6||Unlocks new Crafting Specs for consumables, weapons, and clothing.|
|7||Increases Chance to Acquire Component From Crafting by 5%.|
|8||+1 Perk Point.|
|9||Unlocks Crafting Specs for Rare weapons, weapon mods, and clothing.|
|10||+1 Perk Point.|
|11||Reduces Crafting Cost by 5%.|
|12||Increases Chance to Acquire Component From Crafting by 5%.|
|13||Epic crafting specs unlocked.|
|14||+1 Perk Point.|
|15||Chance to get some materials back after upgrading +5%|
|16||Upgrade costs -15%|
|17||+1 Perk Point.|
|18||Iconic crafting specs unlocked|
|19||Upgrade costs -15%|
Crafting Notes & Tips
- Notes and other tips go here.
- Maximizing a skill level to 10 with one out of the twelve skills grants the player with the "Ten Out of Ten" Trophy/Achievement.
- There's a chance of adding a single random stat to crafted weapons and clothing (e.g. feet with Evasion or katana with Bleed). This chance is higher for epic and legendary items. Some iconic versions may even gain two random stats. It is unconfirmed whether this mechanic affects unique stats.
- You can use the soda can strategy to increase your crafting somewhat quickly. This consists of buying beverages from the $10 vending machines and disassembling them for the components and then crafting an item to either sell or disassemble. This can quickly greatly increase your level if you find an area with an abundance of $10 vending machines and a shop.
- One such place is outside the front of the Northside Ripperdoc, where 500+ beverages can be easily collected together.
|Cyberpunk 2077 Skills|