Clothing Mod Legendary
♦ Increases Crit Chance by 7%
Deadeye is a Clothing Mod in Cyberpunk 2077. Mods are modifications that can be used to improve Weapons, Armor and Cyberware in terms of both stats and usage. In order to insert a Mod, the piece of equipment must have a mod slot available.
- Mod Type: Clothing Mod
- Mod Rarity: Legendary
- Mod Price: 100.000€$ - 160.000€$
- Sold at , clothing vendor in Watson, near Metro: Med Center
- Has a very low chance to appear in all vendor's inventory.
- At Higher levels can be sold by vendors sparingly.
Deadeye Notes & Trivia
- As of patch 1.2, Deadeye stacks with itself and other Bully/Fortuna mods.
- Deadeye literally did not work until patch 1.2.
- If a vendor doesn't have this mod, wait 24h outside. Inventory will reset.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.