Every Breath You Take is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Every Breath You Take can be acquired from Blue Moon, a member of Us Cracks. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Blue Moon has a problem. One that a publicist, an agent, or even an entourage can't solve. That's 'cause this is a problem with some actual meat on it, one that calls for somebody with a half-decent brain on their shoulders and some hot iron in their holster. Someone really loves her - or loves to hate her. You gotta find this guy and take him out. For most, an opportunity to help a big-time pop icon like her only happens once in a... well, you get it.
Every Breath You Take Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Go to the meeting spot and wait for Blue Moon
- Make sure the stalker isn't lurking on any level of Kabuki Roundabout (Optional)
- Find the stalker and don't let Blue Moon get hurt
- Find evidence you got the right person
- Talk to Blue Moon
Every Breath You Take Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- Follow Blue Moon around the marketplace, there is a woman called "Griselda Martinez". She is the culprit.
- You can find her on the other side of the bridge that Blue Moon will cross. Knock her out and take the evidence.
How to unlock Every Breath You Take Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- Blue Moon will contact you once you have gotten friendly with the Us Cracks band (this is possible through the Kerry questline).
Every Breath You Take Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
Every Breath You Take Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- Notes & tips go here