Ezekiel Saw the Wheel is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Ezekiel Saw the Wheel can be triggered inside a small diner in Arroyo, after completing Playing for Time. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Ezekiel Saw the Wheel Objectives
- Place an order in the diner.
- Kill or scare away the thugs.
- Talk to the diner owner.
Ezekiel Saw the Wheel Walkthrough
- This will only be triggered after you complete Playing for Time. Head to a small diner in Arroyo, Santo Domingo, and talk to the owner of the Diner. Place your order and sit on the stool by the bar.
- Shortly after, three thugs will barge in and attempt to rob the customers. Now through a timed dialogue event, you can either pay them €$ 2600 and ask them to leave or with sufficient Body level, or if you are playing with a Street Kid background, you can threaten them. These nonviolent resolutions will allow you to order whatever you want since the owner will mention that it's on the house!
- If you try to be aggressive during the dialogue lines, like telling the robber that "someone likes to be the center of attention" or if you try to defend the diner by telling them to leave them alone, then you'll have to fight them. Killing them results in the diner owner telling V to get out. Non-lethal takedowns (like with blunt melee weapons) will still result in the owner allowing you to order anything on the house.
How to unlock Ezekiel Saw the Wheel
Ezekiel Saw the Wheel Rewards
- Street Cred
Ezekiel Saw the Wheel Notes & Tips
- If having scared the thugs away, they can be found across the street, where they will become hostile upon seeing the player.