Full Disclosure is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Full Disclosure is acquired after completing Double Life. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Full Disclosure Objectives
- Find Sandra's databank.
- Call Sandra Dorsett.
- Meet with Sandra.
Full Disclosure Walkthrough
Retrieve the Databank
- Once you've completed Double Life, go on with your business and explore Night City until you received a message from Sandra Dorsett which triggers the job. When you do receive the message, she'll ask you to retrieve a databank.
- Upon acquiring the coordinates for her databank, head over to the marked area in Kabuki. Now, there are three ways to enter this area, there is a door in the middle which you force open if you meet the required Body level which is 5, you can go through the small footbridge and use a window from the metal awning only if you meet the required Technical Ability level, or go through the door or the garage gate that's on the left.
- When you're in, the goal is to reach the room on the east side where you'll find the databank on the crate in between a jukebox and an armchair.
- If you chose to force open the door, take out the scavenger that's sitting on the couch. You'll find the room with the databank is on the right in front of you. Just make sure you move to the sides to avoid being seen by the scavenger sitting on the armchair.
- If you used the upper-floor window, head down the stairs on the right and you'll reach the room with the databank.
- On the other hand, if you took the garage gate, sneak up, and take out the scavenger inside the garage and take the door on the right to find yourself in the room with the databank.
- You can trigger a distraction by activating the vending machine so that the scavenger on the arm chair stand and checks it out. From here, you can either take him out or quietly take the databank while the guard is distracted.
Report back to Sandra
- After you've secured the databank, call Sandra and she'll give you the coordinates to her apartment in Little China. Now, before you head over to meet with her, you can decide to crack the databank in your inventory and read the contents. By doing this, you will gain additional dialogue lines that can result in a higher reward for completing the quest.
- If you return to Sandra and give her the databank without cracking and reading it, or read it and admit to her that you did, plus telling her you don't really care about what's in it, then you'll receive the default reward.
- If you cracked and read it and pretended that you didn't see what's inside or joke about it, you'll receive a lower reward.
- Read the databank, admit to her that you did, and then congratulate her, you'll obtain a higher reward.
- (Only with level 7 Intelligence) Read the databank, tell her the truth, congratulate Sandra, and discuss the daemons with her. You'll get an even better reward/
- And if you read the contents of the databank, admit that you did, and try to blackmail her, Sandra and her turret will become hostile and you have to take them both out.
How to unlock Full Disclosure
Full Disclosure Rewards
- Give the databank without cracking it: €$ 880
- Give the databank and lie to her about not reading it: €$ 300
- Read the databank, tell her the truth, and just say you're kidding: €$ 590
- Crack the databank, tell her the truth, and mention you don't really care: €$ 590
- Read the databank, tell her the truth, congratulate her, and talk about Daemons: €$ 1760
Full Disclosure Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.
- This also takes place in the same area where the Last Login gig is done.