Gorilla Arms is an Arms Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Classic and reliable replacements for natural limbs, suited for all kinds of hard labor.
Gorilla Arms Information
- Cyberware Type: Arms Cyberware
- Cyberware Rarity: Rare / Epic / Legendary
- Weight: 0.4
- Gorilla Arms charge with each attack. When you perform a Strong Attack, they deal bonus damage based on the charge level. Gorilla Arms deal Physical damage. Gorilla Arms also allow you to force open locked doors and rip turrets from their bases. (Despite being listed on official material, this is not currently a feature in the live version.)
Gorilla Arms Acquisition
Rare version can be found from an assault in progress in north-eastern Pacifica, Coastview, next to the stadium.
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellsprings.
Gorilla Arms Notes & Trivia
- As of patch 1.5 Gorilla Arms now increase Body based on rarity.
- Gorilla Arms prevent the recoil from high recoil weapons despite not having the stat (e.g., Body 6 to unlock Full Potential).
- They count as Blunt Weapons, so, the Street Brawler perks help them.
- You can use the Gorilla Arms during the quest Beat the Brat
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Just a heads up but the legendary gorilla arms won't be received if you do the shorter ending. It's has to be one of the longer ones
fix here: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1138?tab=files
I don't know if this was a glitch or if they lowered the price in the last Hotfix, but I just bought the Legendary Gorilla Arms for 55,250 from Doc Ryder the Ripper Doc in Downtown City Center.
Sc level for legendary is 45.
Yea Gorrila arms do not help you open doors or rip off turrets at all, there's just a special animation that plays when you do so while using them.
And yep, they count as Blunt Weapons so the Street Brawler perks all help them. They don't kill your target unless you hit them an extra time while they're knocked out.
Gorilla Arms do not work as advertised... The do not allow you to open doors and rip out turrets as described.. might be an oversight in the design.. might be on purpose but forgotten to remove the flavour text..
RipperDoc in Well Springs/Heywood sells Legendary Arms Cyberware when you are qualified to purchase it
I bought these thinking they would bypass the body requirement for forcing open doors... I wonder if it's a bug or just a poor description that they don't
Do gorilla arms count as non-lethal since they are fists? I can't tell in game if I'm beating people to death or not
are these consider fists, and cant they be used in ring fights?
how do you force open locked doors? its not working for me
Would gorilla arms give bonuses to sword blades?