Gorilla Arms is an Arms Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Classic and reliable replacements for natural limbs, suited for all kinds of hard labor.
Gorilla Arms Information
- Cyberware Type: Arms Cyberware
- Cyberware Rarity: Rare / Epic / Legendary
- Weight: 0.4
- Gorilla Arms charge with each attack. When you perform a Strong Attack, they deal bonus damage based on the charge level. Gorilla Arms deal Physical damage. Gorilla Arms also allow you to force open locked doors and rip turrets from their bases. (Despite being listed on official material, this is not currently a feature in the live version.)
Gorilla Arms Acquisition
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellprings.
Gorilla Arms Notes & Trivia
- Despite the description Gorilla Arms don't actually allow you bypass the Body requirement to rip turrets off their bases or force locked doors open.
- Gorilla Arms prevent the recoil from high recoil weapons despite not having the stat (e.g., Body 6 to unlock Full Potential).
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.