|Gig Type||Gun for Hire|
|Location||City Center (Biotechnica Hotel, on Republic Way)|
|Requirement||Street Cred Level 18|
Street Cred XP
Guinea Pigs is a Gig in Cyberpunk 2077. Guinea Pigs can be acquired from Dino Dinovic. Completing Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077 earns you experience points and may reward you with some items.
Chick's name is Joanne Koch, regional director for tech and development or some **** at Biotechnica. Means she tests all the shiny new gizmos. Last little gizmo she tested? Yeah, that one flatlined over 70 souls - folks from a clan called Red Orchid or Red Ocher or something like that. Koch tried to dry the tears of victims' families with a few ennies (ever try that? doesn't work) and decided to close the book on it. Sure enough, book didn't close all the way - all them families pooled together to hire someone who'd give this Director Koch the cordial greeting she deserves. you know the kind - SUPER CORDIAL, to show her they REALLY CARE.
I'll flick you the coords and the access code to the corpo hotel Koch is holed up in. Shoot me a word after the smoke's cleared.
Guinea Pigs Objectives Gig Cyberpunk 2077
- Reach the 19th floor.
- Get inside Koch's apartment.
- Neutralize Joanne Koch.
- Wait for the AV outside the landing zone.
- Carry Koch to the AV.
- Stay clear of the landing zone.
- Escape the hotel.
Guinea Pigs Walkthrough Gig Cyberpunk 2077
While driving around Republic Way in City Center, you will receive a call from Dino Dinovic regarding a gun for hire side gig around the area. You will be tasked to take out Joanne Koch in Biotechnica Hotel. Once you arrive in the Quest Marker, get inside the building until you reach the elevator. There will be a few enemies on the ground floor but wont be alerted as you pass by since it's a hotel. This mission doesn't require stealth, so you can go in guns blazing if you prefer .Once at the elevator, go to the 19th floor and be careful going out when you reach the floor. There will be a couple of robot enemies and cameras around the area. You can either head straight for the roof to gain access to an opening above the targets room, or you can head to the front door and take out the enemies in the area. Once inside the room of the target, it's up to you if you want to kill her instantly or subdue her. Taking her out lethally will simply prompt you to leave the area and will finish the mission afterwards. If you chose to subdue her, you'll need to clear the roof so that an AV can land and retrieve the body of the target. Leave the area and this will mark the end of the mission that Dino gave you.
How to unlock Guinea Pigs Gig in Cyberpunk 2077
- Quest Giver: Dino Dinovic.
- Location: Downtown, City Center (Biotechnica Hotel, on Republic Way)
Guinea Pigs Gig Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- +565 XP
- Street Cred XP
Guinea Pigs Gig Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- There are mutliple ways to complete the Gig, depending on your approach and lethality. You can sneak inside, kill noone and let Joanne Koch get transported away without talking to her for a most uninformative finish, or you can kill everyone with stealth, talk to Koch, let her run away in fear then sadistically walk up to her and either kill her or let her live to be dealt with by the nomads.
- As far as I know there are 4 different endings, differentiated by V's auto monologue. The most sadistic one is clearly stealth killing everyone then sending Koch away.