Gun Music is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Gun Music can be acquired after competing Riders on the Storm. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
The Aldecaldos must really be desperate. To come this close to the city, and deal with scavs no less... Risky move. Sounds like they could use a hand.
Gun Music Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Help the Nomads negotiate a deal.
- Defeat the scavengers.
- Talk to Carol.
Gun Music Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
The Scavengers' Meeting
- To trigger this job, head to the entrance of an industrial site in Arroyo, Santo Domingo, and then speak to the Aldecaldo. After you learn about what's happening, join the intense meeting between the Scavengers and Carol and Cassidy.
- Your objective here is to help the nomads close a deal. But there are three ways this job can end, and two of them involve a hostile scenario: (1) The Scavengers will automatically attack you since they will recognize you from The Rescue job. (2) Opting to a preemptive attack. (3) With a sufficient level of Body (10), you can intimidate the scavs and tell them to pay the nomads without a fight.
- If you end up fighting them, you need to kill them all. Just watch out for the sniper here. Either way, after dealing with the Scavengers, talk to Carol to close the job.
How to unlock Gun Music Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
Gun Music Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- EXP Points
Gun Music Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.