|How to Level Up||Execute enemies with Pistols or Revolvers.|
Handguns (Skill) is a Skill in Cyberpunk 2077. The Handguns skill is related to the Reflexes attribute. Skills are but a part of your Character’s build and are strictly linked by your Attributes. That means that you can’t level a skill higher than your attribute level. You will be leveling your Skills by executing various gameplay actions. Some skills can also be enhanced through Cyberware. Meanwhile, other skills can come in useful during dialog, offering responses you wouldn’t be able to pick otherwise.
- Related Attribute: Reflexes
- This skill can be leveled up by defeating enemies with Pistols and/or Revolvers.
- The Handguns Skill focuses on improving V's ability to handle short firearms such as Pistols and Revolvers.
Handguns Progression Rewards
|2||Reduces the ADS Time of your Pistols and Revolvers by 20%.|
|3||+1 Perk Point.|
|4||Reduces the recoil of your Pistols and Revolvers by 10%.|
|5||Reduces the Spread of your Pistols and Revolvers by 25%.|
|6||+1 Perk Point.|
|7||Increases Crit Chance by 5% when using Pistols or Revolvers.|
|8||Reduces the Recoil of your Pistols and Revolvers by 10%.|
|9||+1 Perk Point.|
|10||+1 Perk Point.|
|11||Increases Crit Damage by 15% when using Pistols or Revolvers.|
|12||+1 Perk Point.|
|13||Reduces the recoil of your Pistols and Revolvers by 10%.|
|14||Reduces the recoil of your Pistols and Revolvers by 15%.|
|15||+1 Perk Point.|
|16||Reduces the Spread of your Pistols and Revolvers by 25%.|
|17||Reduces the Spread of your Pistols and Revolvers by 10%.|
|18||+1 Perk Point.|
|19||Reduces the recoil of your Pistols and Revolvers by 15%.|
Handguns Notes & Tips
- Notes and other tips go here.
- Maximizing a skill level to 10 with one out of the twelve skills grants the player with the "Ten Out of Ten" Trophy/Achievement.
|Cyberpunk 2077 Skills|