Happy Together is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Happy Together becomes available after the holocall with Takemura at the end of Playing for Time. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Seems like the PD's taken an interest in a neighbor of yours. Even sounded like they knew each other. Will you assume the mantle of a concerned, responsible citizen and ask what's going on? I mean, if you got a potential psycho for a neighbor, wouldn't you want to know?
Happy Together Objectives Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Try talking to Barry.
- Talk to the cops.
- (Optional) Find Andrew's niche before talking to the cops.
- (Optional) Talk to Johnny.
- Try talking to Barry in a few hours.
- Check on Barry.
Happy Together Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- After you finish the holocall with Takemura in V's apartment at the end of Playing for Time, head down one level below and you'll see two NCPD officers knocking on one of the tenant's door. (Apartment 0613). Speak to the guards and ask them what's going on. You'll formally acquire this job after speaking to the officers.
- Once they're gone, if you try to knock on Barry's door, he won't respond either, so go further from the apartment building and wait three hours or skip the time and return back to the apartment building. Now knock on Barry's apartment door again and this time, he'll answer and invite you inside. Now, there are two ways to finish this quest depending on your choices.
- Remember that if you choose the wrong dialogue, you'll end up failing this job if Barry commits suicide. Here are the following steps to complete this job:
- First, when Barry invites you over, make sure you choose dialogue lines that will comfort him and show that you're interested in hearing his story regarding someone he lost. Choose "NCPD hasn't improved, has it?", then "What about your friends at the force?", followed by "How'd Andrew die?", and then "Everyone's got their limits" - this will finish the conversation where you'll have the optional objective to visit Andrew's niche.
- Now, do not go to the cops first, head over to the niche of Andrew at North Oak columbarium and choose the dialogue line "**** Barry needs help". This will trigger the next optional objective to talk to Johnny, speak to him before you head back to the apartment building and tell the cops what you've found.
- Now, talking to Mendez and Petrova, choose the following dialogue lines: First, "I visited Andrew's grave", followed by "Right, cause I love to bull**** badges" if you have (6) Cool attribute or "Go see for yourself". You're basically telling them what you've learned from the niche and what Barry has told you - from here, the cops will change their perspective, and later on, when you check up on Barry, it'll be a good outcome.
How to unlock Happy Together Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- You are required to finish the holocall with Takemura in V's apartment at the end of Playing for Time.
Happy Together Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- €$ 680 if you speak to the cops after visiting Andrew's grave and choose dialogue options that will result in Barry killing himself.
- €$ 1020 if you speak to the cops after visiting Andrew's grave and choose dialogue options that will result in Barry still being alive at the end of this quest.
Happy Together Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.
- You can fail to complete this job if Barry commits suicide in the end.