Human Nature is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Human Nature can be triggered by exploration, waiting for the car to be repaired, and after completing Playing for Time. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Human Nature Objectives
- Wait for the car to be repaired.
- Fetch your vehicle from the parking garage.
- Talk to Johnny Silverhand.
- Get out of the damaged car.
- Read the message from Delamain.
Human Nature Walkthrough
- When you receive a call/message regarding your vehicle, head to the parking garage in Little China Watson, and fetch your car.
- Get inside the car and then talk to Johnny Silverhand. V mentions that there's something odd, step out of the car and then read the message from Delamain. Delamain sends you an apology message and invites V to the main HQ. Just read the message to end the quest and to trigger the next, Tune Up.
How to unlock Human Nature
- The conditions to trigger this job is to complete Playing for Time and to wait for a call regarding your vehicle to be picked up.
- You can't skip time here, so you need to go on with your business and take part in completing other jobs.
Human Nature Rewards
Human Nature Notes & Tips
- This is a major job.
- The title of this quest is based off the Michael Jackson song, "Human Nature".