I'll Fly Away is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. I'll Fly Away can be acquired from Mitch. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
I'll Fly Away Objectives
- Talk to Mitch.
- Follow Mitch.
- Get in Mitch's car.
- Take the gas canister.
- Put the gas canister in the passenger seat of Scorpion's car.
- Light the rag on fire.
- Talk to Mitch.
I'll Fly Away Walkthrough
- Head over to the hill with the burial site with Mitch. and speak to him. You can find him on the southwest side of the Aldecaldos camp.
- After talking to him, hop into his car and he'll drive you to a collapsed bridge.
- Now, just follow his orders. Take the gas canister, put it on the passenger's seat, and then light the rag on fire.
- All that's left here is to talk to Mitch to complete this job. He'll give you an action figure of Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat series, as well as an iconic knife, the Stinger.
How to unlock I'll Fly Away
- After Riders on the Storm, Mitch will send you a text about Scorpion's funerals if you stick around the badlands, and a side-quest will unlock near Mobile Camp. This job is only available before completing Queen of the Highway. If you complete the mentioned side job, then this will be locked out. It is possible that if you start With a Little Help from My Friends , Mitch won't be at the location anymore as he moves in the van to start the next quest thus rendering the mission locked out too.
I'll Fly Away Rewards
- EXP Points
- Stinger (Rare Iconic knife)
- Action Figure (Misc - Mortal Kombat easter egg)
I'll Fly Away Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.
- You can put Scorpion's action figure in V's apartment on the table by the window
- (1.04) Placing Scorpion's figure in V's apartment will make Stinger disappear if it's in your inventory.Put the weapon in your storage if you want to place Scorpion's action figure.