I Don't Wanna Hear It is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. I Don't Wanna Hear It can be acquired from Kerry Eurodyne. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
I Don't Wanna Hear It Objectives
- Meet Kerry at Riot around 7 PM.
- (Optional) Try to get concert tickets.
- Find a way into the club.
- Scan the fans and steal two tickets.
- Enter with the tickets.
- Go backstage.
- Follow Kerry.
- (Optional) Sit.
- Talk to Us Cracks.
I Don't Wanna Hear It Walkthrough
Find a way backstage
- When you meet Kerry outside of Riot Club, your first objective is to get two tickets to enter the club. There are a few ways for you to get the tickets.
- (1) Easily purchase the tickets from the man at the back of the line. If you are playing with a Street Kid life path, you can ask for a discount. (2) You can enter via the fire escape door in the alleyway to the left of the front entrance. (3) You can scan the two fans in the same alleyway and steal their tickets. (4) If you have the required Body attribute, you can sneak through the garage area and force open the doors. This will easily take you to the backstage area.
- Assuming you passed through the front, you need to make your way to the dressing room backstage. If you have the required level of Technical Ability, you can convince the guard to let you pass. Or talk to Kerry and ask him to create a distraction to steal a pass. Or grab an employee card from the storage room that's near the bar.
Meet the Us Cracks
- Upon finding the band, which is in their dressing room, you'll enter a heated situation where Kerry pulls out a gun and points it at the group. The only way to resolve this is through diplomacy, but it can end in two ways which will result in two different scenarios during Off the Leash.
- If you choose the upper lines of dialogue, you'll basically agree that Kerry's manager is at fault, however, choosing the lower dialogue lines will result in reacting aggressively and threatening the group.
- If you choose to resolve the issue with a positive resolution, this will result in Kerry and the Us Cracks settling an agreement where they will release a song and video, and during the job Off the Leash, you'll find a party being held in Dark Matter. This also will be a requirement for the side job Every Breath You Take.
- If it ends up with a negative resolution, there won't be an event at the Dark Matter during Off the Leash and you won't be able to complete the other side job, Every Breath You Take. Take note that the outcome here will not have any implications towards the Romance sequence with Kerry.
How to unlock I Don't Wanna Hear It
- Complete Rebel! Rebel! and wait for a call from Kerry.
I Don't Wanna Hear It Rewards
- Street Cred
I Don't Wanna Hear It Notes & Tips
- This is a major side job.
- This also serves as a string of side jobs related to Kerry which also leads to a Romance sequence in the end.
- Take note that players can only end up with a Romance sequence with Kerry Eurodyne if you are playing as a masculine V.