Imagine is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Imagine can be acquired from the Zen Master. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
In Night City, there's no shortage of gonks, hustlers and just plain assholes. And if you stopped to talk to each one, you might just cross the last of your wires, too. But if that's what your gut's tellin' you to do, by all means. Just watch for sticky fingers.
Imagine Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Approach the stranger
- Talk to the stranger.
- Complete Imagine.
- Find the Zen master.
- Talk to the Zen master.
- Complete Stairway to Heaven.
- Complete Poem of the Atoms.
- Complete Meetings Along the Edge.
- Talk to Johnny.
Imagine Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
For this job, you need to find the Zen master and join him in meditation via braindance. When you first meet the monk, you can opt to pay him or not. It's up to you. There are four instances for this job and each one will have different job titles.
- Earth Meditation (Imagine): You'll find the Zen master sitting on a bench to a small pagoda, southwest of Corpo Plaza.
- Water Meditation (Stairway to Heaven): In front of a pagoda in the southeast of Japantown.
- Fire Meditation (Poem of the Atoms): In the middle of the roundabout in North Oak.
- Air Meditation (Meetings Along the Edge): South of Rancho Coronado, on a clifftop overlooking the solar farms.
After completing the last braindance meditation session, grab the Altar which is an item that you can use to decorate V's apartment. The mission will officially end after completing the last braindance meditation and after speaking to Johnny.
How to unlock Imagine Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
Imagine Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- EXP Points
Imagine Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.