Kerry Eurodyne is an NPC in Cyberpunk 2077. Kerry Eurodyne Short Description. NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 can interact with V and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some give Quests, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Kerry Eurodyne
Former guitar player of SAMURAI, Kerry still bears the scars of his days playing alongside Johnny Silverhand. He’s been through a lot since those days, but he remains defined by the could-have-beens and shouldn’t-have-beens of his time at Johnny’s side. Only when he meets V does Kerry get a chance to escape the unfinished hangover from his past and re-enter his own life.
Kerry Eurodyne Romance Guide
- Life Path Preference: TBC
- Gender Preference: Male V
Kerry Eurodyne is encountered during the quests the Johnny gives V. There are two Side Jobs that are related to him which will allow you to make a move and eventually triggers a romance scene. If you play along with Johnny's quests, you'll eventually meet Kerry and you'll start off with the Off the Leash side job for Kerry. During this side job, make sure you flirt with him on the balcony. And at some point, as you progress through the game, you will get a call from him and acquire the last side job for him, which is Boat Drinks.
- Travel to the marina in Wellsprings to meet Kerry at 7:00 P.M where you'll find a boat by docks.
- Approach the crates by the docks and wait for him if you're early. Once it's 7:00 P.M.. head to the deck where you'll see him.
- Choose "Ahoy back atcha." when you speak to him on the deck. Kerry then tells you that both of you will go on a cruise.
- Sit on the couch that's on the deck and talk to Kerry. Once the boat starts to move, choose "What's this all about?".
- Still, on the couch and following the conversation, select "I'll bite. Tell me about the loops." followed by "And you need company for that?".
- Next, choose "Epiphany? Sounds more like maturity.".
- After a warm conversation with Kerry, he stands up and tells you it's time for a "breath of freedom".
- Kerry then starts to smash his guitar on the deck. When he asks if you're gonna help, choose "[Stand] Let's play!".
- Approach Kerry and follow him to the lower deck where he'll continue to throw things around.
- When he starts using an axe and breaks the counter of the bar, choose "Let's rip the whole fuckin' boat apart.".
- Kerry then asks you to help smash something, select just approach the marked items that you can destroy such as the record player, the painting, and the coffee machine.
- After destroying the things around, Kerry walks up to a lever and tries to pull it down, approach him and help him.
- At this point as V tries to help Kerry, he loses his balance and V helps him. You'll then be given two dialogue options during a timed event.
- Choose [Kiss] to initiate the romance with Kerry. Take note that you must be a Male V if you want to have sex with him. But if you're playing as female V, you can still choose the kiss option but Kerry won't show interest.
- After the romance scene, Kerry starts a fire on the boat, follow him to the deck to jump off, swim to shore, and wait for Kerry.
- While you're at the shore, Kerry mentions that you both deserve "Round two". Choose "[Hug] Pencil me in." and Kerry gives you a kiss.
Kerry Eurodyne Location
- Location information.
Kerry Eurodyne Related Quests
- Related Quests
Notes and Trivia about Kerry Eurodyne
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.