Tech Weapon Rare (Epic Upgraded)/ Iconic
17 Attacks Per Second
Can be charged to release a powerful shot
Crafted item will gain a random stat.
Crafted item will gain a random damage type.
|Fires an extra round per shot. Furthermore, increases the number of rounds fired when fully charged.
Lizzie is an Iconic Tech Weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. Lizzie fires an extra round per shot. Furthermore, increases the number of rounds fired when fully charged. Iconic Weapons have unique perks often making them better than their regular counterparts. Iconic Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 are special Weapons with unique perks attached to them that can't be found on any other weapon and are particular for each of them. Most Iconic Weapons can be obtained by completing certain Jobs and searching in specific areas of a Location.
It may look like a toy, but it sure doesn't shoot like one
Where to find Lizzie in Cyberpunk 2077
Can be found in the basement of Lizzie's in the room across from Judy's room after The Space in Between.
Lizzie Weapon Information
- Base Weapon: Omaha
- The Lizzie fires 4 projectiles per shot in a diamond pattern, compared to the base Omaha which 3 projectiles per shot in a triangle pattern.
- The Lizzie features 10 rounds per magazine, 1 more than the base Omaha.
- When fully charged, Lizzie fires a burst of 5 shots instead of 3 (compared to the base Omaha), totaling 20 projectiles.
Lizzie Weapon Upgrades
Lizzie (Rare) has the following upgrade slots
Lizzie can be upgraded to Epic quality using:
- Lizzie (Rare)
- 20 Uncommon Components
- 35 Rare Components
- 45 Epic Components
- 1 Legendary Component
- Requires Grease Monkey Perk
Lizzie (Epic) has the following upgrade slots
- Scope Slot
- Mod Slot
- Mod Slot
Lizzie Weapon Notes and Tips
- Lizzie pairs well with damage mods like Crunch, which adds damage per bullet.
- The chance to cause an effect such as Burn checks once per bullet, not per shot.
|Cyberpunk 2077 All Iconic Tech Weapons|