Love Rollercoaster is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Love Rollercoaster can be acquired from Anel in Coastview, Pacifica. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Love Rollercoaster Objectives
- Speak to Anel by the broken rollercoaster.
- Scan to find the control panel.
- Use the control panel to activate the rollercoaster.
- Inform Jean the roller coaster is working.
- Talk to Jean.
- Get on the rollercoaster.
Love Rollercoaster Walkthrough
A Rollercoaster Ride
- The objective is simple, offer your help to fix the rollercoaster and take a ride.
- To trigger this job, complete Playing for Time and speak to Anel who's by the rollercoaster in Coastview, Pacifica. Check How to unlock in case you can't see Anel next to it.
- Agree to help with fixing the ride. To start, you need to look for the control panel. Scan the rollercoaster to follow the electrical connection. The control panel is just nearby, under the ride.
- Approach the panel and activate it, then return to Jean and inform him that it's working. From here, all you need to do is ride the rollercoaster. Johnny will appear next to you before the ride starts. During the ride, you can even raise your arms for fun. Just complete the rollercoaster ride to complete this job.
How to unlock Love Rollercoaster
- Complete Playing for Time and speak to Anel who's by the rollercoaster in Coastview, Pacifica.
- Bug: The quest is not available after completing Double Life due to a bug. Completing it cancels the quest completely, despawning the npcs near the rollercoaster. However, the steps can still be completed to ride the rollercoaster.
Love Rollercoaster Rewards
- +91 EXP Points
Love Rollercoaster Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.