Malorian Arms 3516 is an Iconic Power Weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. Malorian Arms 3516 is the weapon used by Johnny Silverhand. It will ricochet if hip fired, but fire through walls if aimed. Iconic Weapons have unique perks often making them better than their regular counterparts. Iconic Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 are special Weapons with unique perks attached to them that can't be found on any other weapon and are particular for each of them. Most Iconic Weapons can be obtained by completing certain Jobs and searching in specific areas of a Location.
Custom-made for Johnny Silverhand. The guy had taste.
Where to find Malorian Arms 3516 in Cyberpunk 2077
Can be obtained from Grayson during Side Job 35 Chippin' In
Malorian Arms 3516 Weapon Information
- Johnny Silverhand's weapon
Malorian Arms 3516 Weapon Upgrades
Malorian Arms 3516 has the following upgrade slots
- 4 Mod Slots
Malorian Arms 3516 Weapon Notes and Tips
- Despite being categorized exclusively as a Power weapon, the weapon functions as both a Power Weapon and Tech Weapon. When not aiming down the sights, the bullets will ricochet like other power weapons. If aiming down the sights, the bullets will penetrate through surfaces similar to other tech weapons in the game. It is unknown if the Malorian Arms 3516 benefits from any Engineering perks that increase tech weapon damage.
- Like other weapons that can shoot through walls, when aiming down sight the gun will highlight enemies and explosive objects, allow you to see them through walls similar to the Ping quick hack, although the effect isn't as good and consistent.
- Quick melee is replaced by a short range blast that applies burn.
- Will be visible in V's apartment on the wall of the storage room, if placed into storage.
|Cyberpunk 2077 All Iconic Power Weapons|