Monowire is an Arms Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberwares are implants that players can install, exchange, and upgrade into V's body to obtain passive buffs and various active effects that provide different combat tactics and many more. Each cyberware is categorized in different rarities from Common up to Legendary cyberware.
Whip-like monofilament wire a cutting edge only a molecule wide.
- Cyberware Type: Arms Cyberware
- Cyberware Rarity: Rare / Iconic / Legendary
- Weight: 0.04
- perks: [melee],[blunt], [body], [cool]
- Base stats (Rare): 175-215 Damage +70-90 [mod type*]damage, speed 2.58, +10% [Bleed*] chance . [1 mod slot]
- Base stats (Legendary): 190-240, +[mod type*]damage, speed 2.58, +20% [Burn*] Chance. [3 mod slots[
- [mod type*]= physical, Heat, chem etc
(Monowire is a Melee-Blunt weapon that benefits from [cool] +3 dmg, [Body] +1.5% dmg, and [Blunt weapon] perk bonuses and provides [Street Brawler] xp : tested on PC v1.04)
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Downtown, City Center
Legendary version can be bought from Ripperdoc at Heywood, Wellprings.
Monowire Notes & Trivia
- The mono wire is inspired from the movie Johnny Mnemonic. A gang member early in the movie uses it against Johnny (Keanu Reaves).
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.