Off the Leash is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Off the Leash can be acquired after completing I Don't Wanna Hear It. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Off the Leash Objectives
- Go to the given address.
- Talk to the bouncer.
- Look for Kerry.
- Wait for Kerry.
- Talk to Kerry.
- Follow Kerry.
- Talk to Kerry.
Off the Leash Walkthrough
Flirt with Kerry
- This side-job is pretty much story and dialogue-oriented. The main objective is to meet with Kerry Eurodyne and just have a one-on-one conversation with him.
- To trigger this job, complete I Don't Wanna Hear It and wait after 12-hours in-game before receiving a call from Kerry. When you are given the address, head to the destination which is the Dark Matter in Japantown, and mention to the bouncer that you're there to meet Kerry.
- Depending on the outcome of I Don't Wanna Hear It, if Kerry made an arrangement with the Us Cracks, then there will be a party, if he didn't then there won't be a party but Kerry will still ask you to come over.
- Simply talk to him when you see him and follow him to the terrace. This is where you can flirt with him only if you are playing as a masculine V.
- The choice is up to you because even if you don't flirt with him here, it won' have an impact or it isn't a requirement for the Romance sequence which is in the next job, Boat Drinks.
- Just listen to Kerry's story and ask him to tell you about his dilemma. Once you've chosen lines that show that you understand him, then you can have the option to kiss him. If you don't flirt with him, it doesn't matter, you can still have the opportunity to have a romance sequence and a relationship in Boat Drinks.
How to unlock Off the Leash
- Complete I Don't Wanna Hear It and wait after 12-hours in-game before receiving a call from Kerry.
Off the Leash Rewards
Off the Leash Notes & Tips
- This is a major side job.
- This also serves as the first string of side jobs related to Kerry which also leads to a Romance sequence in the end.
- Take note that players can only end up with a Romance sequence with Kerry Eurodyne if you are playing as a masculine V.