Member of Aldecaldos
Panam Palmer is an NPC in Cyberpunk 2077. NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 can interact with V and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some give Quests, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Panam Palmer
Panam is a Nomad, one of the Aldecaldos; a tight-knit family of roving free-spirits—though by adoption, not birth. A certain in-betweenness thus shapes her central conflict. When we meet her, Panam’s left the family behind and taken on work as a mercenary, the kind of entanglement with rotten-world corporations and cyberpunks the Aldecaldos deliberately shun. Her time with us makes her reconsider this choice, her identity, and what she truly needs to be happy.
Panam Palmer Romance Guide
- Life Path Preference: Any
- Gender Preference: Male V
Panam Palmer is a hard-to-get character you want to romance with, and you'll need to be careful with the dialogues that you choose, plus you really need to invest in spending time with her. Basically, you'll need to support her and agree to her opinions, defend her, answer her calls or texts, and spend time with her if she asks you out for a drink, or to ride with her. There will be instances during dialogue where you can flirt with her and if the option becomes available such as to [Touch] her, choose it! You'll meet her during the second act of the game.
There are two Main Jobs where you'll encounter her first and later on, you'll need to complete three Side Jobs that are related to her if you want to have the option to romance her. We will be listing the dialogue options you have to choose in order to lead up to a romance with Panam. You'll first cross paths during the Main Job: Ghost Town.
- Choose "Ok, so where's the hideout?" after getting her car back. Panam will, later on, thank you for supporting her.
- When you arrive at the bar, choose "[Drink] To your ride" and then "Maybe we get just one room?".
- Eventually, she'll agree to your proposal just because she wants to save money. And when you're in the room, just sleep on the other bed next to her.
- When you're done using the drone to scout the enemy camp, choose "Stay in the car. You're hurt....".
- Next, after rescuing Mitch, sit next to Panam and select "I gotta get Hellman, will you help?", followed by "I’ll help you settle the score with Kang Tao”.
- Once you've found Hellman and when Saul arrives, you need to defend Panam by choosing “It really wasn’t Panam’s fault” during the timed dialogue event.
- You'll then receive a call later on from her sometime after completing this mission and you'll acquire Riders on the Storm, the first Side Job related to her.
Make sure to choose the following dialogues when you start this Side Job:
- Once you're with Saul and Panam where you've taken shelter from the storm, choose "****ty idea, Panam's right."
- When Saul leaves you two, choose [Raise a toast] "To haboobs".
- Still on the couch with Panam select “Pleased with your stay, ma’am?” during the timed dialogue.
- When she puts her legs on V's lap, choose “You’d be more comfortable with your shoes off, ma’am.”.
- Now, here's where you TRY to make your move. After telling her she's comfier with her shoes off, select [Touch Panam's thigh]. She'll stop you from what you're doing, but it's okay, you're just showing your affection towards her. Later on, just apologize or tell her you're just friends.
- The next morning, head outside and speak to her who's sitting on the front porch. Select “So-so, back’s numb” when she asks you how your sleep was.
- Still continuing the conversation, choose the dialogue “Thought you were gonna stay with your family”.
- When you start this quest while speaking to Saul, you need to avoid revealing Panam's plan. Make sure to select “Forbade Panam from doing something?” followed by“Feel Like this fight’s been going on for a while”.
- If she asks why you're helping her, choose the sincere dialogue and don't mention that you're only doing it for business or the money.
- Once you're with the veterans and Panam, choose "OK, I'm in."
- Next, at the control tower, after finding the punch card, approach Panam and choose “[Stand by window] Missed you” followed by "So let's start".
- Still at the control tower and continuing the conversation, select “OK. But we can skip the tiptoeing”.
- The next dialogue you want to answer is“So far, so good”, and then “Why’s it different with me?”.
- Now, you'll have another opportunity here. Choose “[Touch Panam’s Hand] Next time, try following your impulse”. You'll notice that this will be a reference later on during the romance scene.
- At night, when you're around the campfire with the Veterans and Panam, choose “[Sit] Worried about Saul?”.
- Still, around the campfire, have a few drinks and follow up with the dialogue, “Think I’ll try and get some shut-eye”.
- Now for the romantic gesture where V puts his arm around her. When Panam talks to you, make sure to select “[Scrooch Closer] Gotten kinda cold”.
Queen of the Highway is the last Side Job related to Panam Palmer. You still need to select specific dialogue options in this Side Job so that you'll be able to romance Panam. However, one thing to point out is that you won't be able to have a long-lasting relationship with her but you will be able to forge an alliance with the Aldecaldos and players will also obtain the Trophy/Achievement: Life of the Road.
- When you're inside the Basilisk, choose “Anybody get it running earlier?” during the timed dialogue event.
- Following the conversation and still, inside the Basilisk, select “Nice and cozy in here”.
- After taking the Basilisk for a test run by driving and shooting cars, you'll eventually obtain the dialogue option: “[Let Panam Touch You] Oh, yeah. Let’s Go.”. Choosing this will trigger the romance scene with Panam.
- After that's done, follow Panam outside and speak to her. As mentioned, she won't be available for a committed relationship, so just answer as you see fit and select “[Kiss Panam] Thanks for being here for me” to kiss her goodbye.
Panam Palmer Location
- Location information.
Jobs Related to Panam Palmer in Cyberpunk 2077
- Ghost Town
- Lightning Breaks
- Life During Wartime
- Riders on the Storm
- With a Little Help from My Friends
- Queen of the Highway
Notes and Trivia about Panam Palmer
- Panam is voiced by Emily Woo Zeller
- Her birthdate is a palindrome
- Quest Director Pawel Sasko confirmed that Panam's ethnicity is Native American during his January 23, 2022 Twitch livestream