Path of Glory is a Main Job in Cyberpunk 2077. Path of Glory can be acquired after completing Knockin' on Heaven's Door or Don't Fear the Reaper (Secret Ending) and by entering the well in Mikoshi (Cyberspace). Completing Main Jobs (Main Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077 progresses the story forward.
Path of Glory Objectives
- (Optional) Get dressed.
- Talk to your Romance partner.
- Enter the AV.
- Enter the Afterlife.
- (Optional) Talk to Claire.
- Meet with the client.
- Get armed.
- Put on the helmet.
- Listen to the client.
- Enter the airlock.
- Decompress the airlock.
- Exit the airlock and soar into the stars.
Path of Glory Walkthrough
- The choice is simple here. When you reach Mikoshi (Cyberspace) just enter the well and this will end up with Johnny remaining in cyberspace forever and V returning to his body. The Path of Glory epilogue will only be available if you chose for Rogue's help, or agreed to Johnnys' lone wolf plan of infiltrating Arasaka during "Nocturne Op55N1". To learn more, check our Endings page.
- After entering the well in Mikoshi, you'll return to your apartment. Now, depending on who you had a Romance with and who you called at the end during Nocturne Op55N1 will depend on who you're with at the apartment. Before you ride the AV, you'll have a conversation with V's partner and eventually say goodbye to them.
- This job is entirely story-oriented and all you have to do is follow-through the objectives to finish the game. Eventually, you'll return to Afterlife where you'll meet with the client, Mr. Blue Eyes. After meeting with the client, you'll now find yourself in space. Simply follow the objectives to finish the game.
How to unlock Path of Glory
- You'll unlock this by completing Knockin' on Heaven's Door or Don't Fear the Reaper (Secret Ending)
- Also, by choosing specific dialogue lines that result in entering the well when you are in Mikoshi (Cyberspace).
Path of Glory Rewards
Path of Glory Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here.