Consumable Epic Shard
|Grants 1 Perk Point.|
Perk Shard is a Consumable Item in Cyberpunk 2077. Consumable items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects, applying temporary or permanent buffs and debuffs
Perk Shard Information
- Rarity: Epic.
- Effect: Grants 1 perk point.
- Duration: Instant.
- Weight: 0 Kg.
- Price: $500
Perk Shard Location
- During the mission Gimme Danger (Takemura), you can find [2 or 3] Perk Shards scattered throughout inside the Arasaka Industrial Park building
- One can be found at Comm tower's top floor.
- Second one can be found in a room at the middle area of the base. You would have to go through this room if you try to go to the warehouse from an underground tunnel. It's beside truck loading docks.
-  Perk Shards can be found at the Assault in Progress located near the intersection of Skyline North and Willow in southern Japantown, Westbrook.
-  Perk Shard can be found at the Assault in Progress located west of the Weapon Shop in The Glen, Heywood.
Perk Shard Notes & Tips
- For PC version it's bugged that if you press [R] to learn it right away you will earn 2 points instead of 1. Also it doesn't seem you can store it in your inventory. Press [E] will still consume it instantly but with grant you just 1 point. If you reset your Perks the additional points added by the glitch are removed.