Psycho Killer is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Psycho Killer can be acquired from Regina Jones. Completing Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Psycho Killer Objectives
Looks like Regina wants to turn you into a one-woman army in the fight against cyberpsychosis. Understandable, seeing as most of our heroic badges seem to vanish from the scene at the mention of "cyberpsycho."
One thing I still don't get - why does she want them alive?
- Find and incapacitate Cyberpsychos (0/17)
Psycho Killer Walkthrough
- Incapacitate 17 Cyberpsychos around the world.
- The reward will probably be bigger, once fixed, if you don't kill them as Regina gets more pleased.
How to unlock Psycho Killer
- Regina Jones via call, at Watson at the start of the game.
- Each quest will trigger once you reach an area with one, by recieving a call from Regina.
Psycho Killer Rewards
- Trauma Team Armor-Weave Tactical Vest
- Decadencia Vede Tactical Armor-Weave Pants
Psycho Killer Notes & Tips
- The rewards for this quest were finally added in patch 1.2 after being unavailable since the beginning of the game.