Rogue is an NPC in Cyberpunk 2077. Rogue Short Description. NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 can interact with V and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some give Quests, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Rogue
Rogue is one of the OG cyberpunks, kicking ass since before 2020 and still doing it in 2077. As a rebellious teen, she knew the stiff hierarchy of gang life wasn’t for her and set out on her own. Then she ran into Johnny Silverhand. Their intense romance endured twists and turns before ripping apart in a violent and spectacular fashion. After Johnny’s death, Rogue hung up her weapons and moved out of the direct line of fire, using her contacts to become a fixer, the role in which V comes to know her.
V can’t help but be impressed and a little awed by this star cyberpunk, even though others from her era say that she sold out and became a glorified corporate matchmaker. One way or the other, for V, winning Rogue over (with Johnny’s help, of course) is a top priority.
Rogue Romance Guide
- Life Path Preference: Any
- Gender Preference: Male or Female V
Rogue Amendiares has close ties with Johnny Silverhand. She used to work with him before she hung up her weapons after Johnny's death, and they both had an intense yet romantic relationship. So for Rogue, it doesn't matter if you are playing as a male or female V because Johnny will basically take over your body when you are doing the second Side Job related to Rogue. She can first be encountered during the main story of the game, specifically during the Main Job, Ghost Town. And later on, as you progress the story, you'll automatically acquire her first side job, Chippin' In.
- The dialogues you choose here won't really affect the outcome of the romance scene with her. So just answer as you see fit.
- Just complete this side job to automatically unlock the next side job, Blistering Love.
- When you start, you need to give her a call and ask her out on a date.
- You just need to head to the Afterlife and pick her up in the evening.
- Rogue then asks about Johnny, first, you can praise her for how she looks, then choose "I'm just your driver.".
- Next, head outside with Rogue, wait for her, get in the car, and bring her to the drive-in movie theater. The location is automatically tracked with a waypoint so just follow it on the mini-map.
- While you're driving, you'll just have a conversation with her and talk about Johnny. There won't be any dialogue options here until you reach the drive-in theater.
- When you arrive, you need to find a way to get inside. Go to the office that's by the entrance, use the terminal and run through the messages.
- You'll find the code from the message that has the title "Severance". Enter the code 0000 to unlock the door. Once you're inside the theater, go up to the projection booth and interact with the Projector Panel to start the move, Bushido X.
- Next, talk to Johnny, take the pills for Johnny to take control of V's body, and head back to Rogue.
- As you both watch the movie, you'll now be given dialogue options. First, choose “How’d you imagine this date going?”.
- After Rogue answers, the next dialogue you want to answer is “Sure. Lured you to the movies to get laid, by the way.”.
- Rogue then asks you about what would you change back then. Answer her with “Do anything not to lose you.”.
- The next dialogue option you want to answer when she shows hesitation is “Only thing that matters is I came back to you”.
- Shortly after, you'll be given the dialogue option to trigger the romance with her. Simply choose “[Kiss] More than I expected”.
- After the romance scene, you'll wake up still in the drive-in theater only this time without Rogue and you'll see Johnny sitting on top ofthe car.
- From here, just answer him as you wish when Johnny mentions that she's mad and won't tell him anything about it.
- Completing Rogue's side quests will allow you to create an alliance with her and players will also unlock the Trophy/Achievement: Bushido and Chill.
- She can be found initially at the Afterlife bar.
Rogue Related Quests
Notes and Trivia about Rogue
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.