Power Weapon __rarity__ / Iconic
__attckps__ Attacks Per Second
Bullets can ricochet off surfaces
|Shoots one additional projectile per shot and deals electrical damage, with a chance to apply Shock.
Second Opinion is a pistol mentioned in official guide that does not really exist. Second Opinion does nothing because it does not exist. Iconic Weapons have unique perks often making them better than their regular counterparts but Second Opinion does not.
How to acquire Second Opinion
- Official guide states it can be found in Maiko's office during Automatic Love. However, it appears the door to the office remains locked.
- It's also been stated the item cannot be retrieved during a later Side Job at Cloud.
- However on the table in Maiko's office there's a gun glitched inside the table, called Death and Taxes. It can be retrieved using the console command "Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Nue_Maiko", 1)" and is considered to be the Second Opinion that is indicated in the guide, just a different name as there's no weapon in the code that is called Second Opinion.
Second Opinion information
- Base Weapon: Nue
- Shoots one additional projectile per shot and deals electrical damage, with a chance to apply Shock.
Second Opinion Upgrades
Second Opinion has the following upgrade slots
Second Opinion Notes and Tips
- This gun most likely does not exist.
- The door to Maiko's office remains locked regardless of how the mission is played (stealth, all out combat, or only killing Woodman).
Amnesty ♦ Apparition ♦ Archangel ♦ Bloody Maria ♦ Blue Fang ♦ Breakthrough ♦ Buzzsaw ♦ Chaos ♦ Comrade's Hammer ♦ Crash ♦ Doom Doom ♦ Dying Night ♦ Fenrir ♦ Headhunter ♦ Kongou ♦ La Chingona Dorada ♦ M-10AF Lexington ♦ Malorian Arms 3516 ♦ Moron Labe ♦ Mox (Weapon) ♦ O 'Five ♦ Ogou ♦ Overwatch ♦ Plan B ♦ Prejudice ♦ Pride ♦ Problem Solver ♦ Psalm 11:6 ♦ Riskit ♦ Seraph ♦ Sovereign ♦ Stinger ♦ The Headsman ♦ Tinker Bell ♦ Tsumetogi ♦ Volkodav ♦ Widow Maker ♦ Yinglong