Shoot to Thrill is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Shoot to Thrill is available through exploration and after completing Playing for Time. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Shoot to Thrill Objectives
- Go to Wilson's shooting range.
- Talk to Wilson.
- Enter the shooting range.
- Listen to Wilson's instructions.
- Draw and aim your weapon.
- Wait for the competition to begin.
- Shoot the targets. (100/100)
- Go to Wilson.
- Collect your reward from Wilson.
Shoot to Thrill Walkthrough
- You can take this minor side job at any time when it becomes available.
- Head to Wilson's shooting range in Little China, Watson. Speak to him to formally start the task and then head to his weapon shop, across the atrium relative to V's apartment.
- You'll basically enter a shooting competition here. Enter the shooting range and listen to Wilson's instructions. When the contest is about to start, head to booth 4, and equip your weapon. Try to use Unity or Lexington handguns since it has a high fire rate and large ammo clips.
- The goal here is to shoot as many targets as you can, but it's best that you try to aim for first prize. Regardless of your rank when the competition ends, you'll still be rewarded and complete this job as well. At the end of the competition, speak to Wilson, and claim your prize.
How to unlock Shoot to Thrill
- You can unlock this job through exploration and game progression. Just make sure you complete Playing for Time first.
Shoot to Thrill Rewards
- M-10AF Lexington (First Prize)
Shoot to Thrill Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.