Sinnerman is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Sinnerman can be acquired after completing Life During Wartime and after receiving a call from Wakako Okada. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
You're right about one thing - this job from Wakako stinks to high heaven. Besides, you're above doing plain ol' hit jobs. Probably no harm in talking to Bill Jablonsky and seeing what his deal is. But if I were you? I'd take a hard pass.
Sinnerman Objectives Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Sit and wait for Bill Joblonsky.
- Talk to Bill Joblonsky.
- Follow the car.
- Stop the car.
- Exit the car.
- Follow Bill Joblonsky.
- Talk to Joshua Stephenson.
- Enter Joshua's car.
Sinnerman Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- NOTE: For this job, there are several sequences and dialogue options where you can choose to either abandon this quest or continue forward to the next.
- After receiving a call from Wakako, head to the marked area which is outside Dewdrop Inn in Arroyo, Santo Domingo. Sit at the bench and wait for Bill to arrive. When it's time, you'll find him leaning against a car on your left. Approach the man, introduce yourself, and ride in the driver's seat.
- Now, when you're in the car, wait for NCPD patrol car that's transporting Joshua to pass by, and when it does, follow it. You'll completely fail this job if you lose them, so make sure you're on their tail. It's going to take a while before you trigger the next objective so just follow the car.
- Eventually, it will be stopped by a truck that's in the middle of the road, so when it does stop, step out of your car and approach the NCPD vehicle. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE UNARMED WHEN YOU APPROACH THE VEHICLE. If you threaten Joshua or the NCPD officers, Vasquez and Rachel, then the job will end and fail.
- If you're not really interested in completing the next job related to this, then you can end it by killing Joshua and you'll still earn your reward from Wakako.
- When you approach Joshua and officers, speak to Joshua. First, ask the cops what's going on, and then tell Joshua who you are when he asks for your name. Next, tell him the name of Bill when he asks who your associate is. Shortly after, Vasquez will know who you are and Joshua offers a job - simply ride in the NCPD vehicle to continue.
- While you are inside the NCPD car, answer him first with "Can't correct murder.", followed by "Sure, why not.". This will then jump to the next related job, There is a Light that Never Goes Out. If you want to bail, just tell him to drop you off at the next stop.
- Remember that when you start the next job, your behavior towards him will determine the outcome of the braindance he intends to record. To keep it simple, if you turn out to be encouraging and answer validating dialogues when he discusses how he wants things to end, then the braindance will turn out to be a success. However, if you mock him or answer with cynical lines, the braindance will result in a failure. These will be indicated in the next job.
How to unlock Sinnerman Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- The conditions for this job to trigger is to finish Life During Wartime and to wait for a call from Wakako Okada.
Sinnerman Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- A common M-10AF Lexington dropped by Bill after he's killed.
Sinnerman Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major side job.
- The job title is a reference to the song "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone.