Smart Weapon Epic / Iconic
4.55 Attacks Per Second
Homes in on targets with self-guided micro-projectiles
|Artificial Intelligence incorporated that talks to you
Scales to user's level
2x Mod Slot
Skippy is an Iconic Smart Weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. Skippy (HJKE-11 Yukimura) is a Smart Gun that has artificial intelligence that talks to you and scales to your level. Iconic Weapons have unique perks often making them better than their regular counterparts. Iconic Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 are special Weapons with unique perks attached to them that can't be found on any other weapon and are particular for each of them. Most Iconic Weapons can be obtained by completing certain Jobs and searching in specific areas of a Location.
A smartgun with a unique voice-user Interface. Slightly unpredictable.
Where to find Skippy in Cyberpunk 2077
Can be found on the ground at the beginning of Machine Gun side job
Skippy Weapon Information
- Base Weapon: HJKE-11 Yukimura
- Scales to your level and makes amusing comments.
- Smart Link cyberware is not required to enable smart targeting.
Skippy Weapon Upgrades
Skippy has the following upgrade slots
Skippy Weapon Notes and Tips
- Skippy has two firing modes: Puppy-Loving Pacifist (it targets only knees) or Stone Cold Killer (it only targets heads)
- If you want to KEEP Skippy, you'll have to make sure you select the opposite firing mode from the one you want to keep Skippy set to. This is because at 50 kills with the weapon, Skippy will switch over modes. This switch is irreversible.
- After having 50 kills (or maims) in Puppy-Loving Pacifist mode, the gun will ask V a question, answering "Killing is wrong" will result in the gun agreeing with V and stay in Puppy-Loving Pacifist mode, answering "I don't know" or refusing to answer (required 8 Cool) will result in it changing into Stone Cold Killer mode.
- After some time Skippy will ask V to return it to its owner. Doing so removes Skippy from the player's inventory.
- If V refused to return Skippy, it will be upset, and all of its dialogue will be replaced with "BAD USER!", so if you want to prevent that from happen, agree to return Skippy, but don't finish the quest.
- Aiming with Skippy sometimes will result in it firing itself, and then make some witty comments about it.
- Will be visible in V's apartment on the wall of the storage room if it's in your storage, but Skippy can only be stashed after V tells it that they'll keep it (which meant all of its dialogue will be "BAD USER!")
- Will sometime say "BAD USER!" while being displayed in V's apartment.
- In addition to the dialogue when first meeting Skippy, It will occasionally will hum a tune: "bum-bum-be-dum-bum-bum-de-dum-bum." This is a reference to the opening of the song 'Disturbia' by Rihanna. 
- If gun in hand, Skippy spouts the following:
Fun Fact: The human brain remains active for several minutes after decapitation.
Message to User: Thanks, Choom!
Is there no end to this madness?
Fun Fact: The human body holds between 5 to 7 liters of blood.
(after gun fires on its own) Error: Premature discharge. I’m sorry. This ... never happens ...
Are you happy with the autonomous shooting function? Please jump to confirm.
Provocation: You done messed with the wrong choom!
Fun Fact: Blood stains can be removed using one easy trick. And vinegar.
Mmm, yeah ... don’t stop!
Provocation: What now, you piece of filth?
Fun Fact: The vast majority of murders are committed by men. (if male V) Just like you. (If female V) You go, girl!
Provocation: Taste my lead, choom!
Reason for firing: Unknown.
According to traditional Christian doctrine, you are going to burn in Hell.
Fun Fact: Women account for 44% of road rage victims.
Provocation: Kiss my juicy @$#!