Small Man, Big Mouth is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Small Man, Big Mouth can be acquired from Kirk. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Small Man, Big Mouth Objectives
- Meet Kirk at El Coyote Cojo.
- (optional) Talk to Johnny.
- Talk to Kirk.
- Sit next to Kirk.
- Go to the meeting with Kirk.
- Talk to Kirk.
- Look for the truck containing the goods.
- See what's inside the truck.
- Take the goods.
- Talk to Johnny.
- Return to Kirk.
- Confront the gangoons
- Talk to Johnny
Small Man, Big Mouth Walkthrough
- Head to El Coyote Cojo and meet with Kirk on the 2nd floor.
- You will have an option to talk to Johnny if you take the main stairs up (to the left of the bar).
- When talking to Kirk in Arroyo you can ask him for more than a 50/50 split with 16 Cool.
- Deal with the guards outside of the garage as you see fit. There are two outside and four inside.
- There is only one truck in the garage, and the quest marker will lead you right to it. No scanning or searching necessary.
- Telling the gangoon leader, Thomas Hays, "I'm a gonk little bitch" will avoid the fight; as long as you're willing to permanently sacrifice your pride.
- The gangoons hit hard and you start off in near melee range with them if you wait for the conversation to end normally. You can make the fight easier on yourself by pre-positioning V near cover during the conversation. You can also initiate the combat before the gangoons draw their weapons.
- When confronting the gangoons, you can execute breach protocol and some other non-combat quickhacks during the dialogue to give yourself an advantage. This will not be interpreted as a hostile action by the gangoons.
How to unlock Small Man, Big Mouth
Small Man, Big Mouth Rewards
- Fake Samerei Jacket.
Small Man, Big Mouth Notes & Tips
- If this is the first time you are returning to El Coyote Cojo after completing Heroes you can acquire two copies of La Chingona Dorada, Jackie's iconic power pistols. They will be on the ofrenda table to the left of the bar and main stairs.
- Kirk will tell you there are no guards, but you will find several Valentino gangoons of SC420 rating guarding the target. It's recommended you be above level 30 before tackling this mission.
- In a later patch, the Fake Ssamerei Jacket was moved and is in possession of one of the goons.