Space Oddity is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Space Oddity can be acquired from Rick. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Every bum in this town dreams someday they'll hit the jackpot on something they dug up in a dumpster and it'll transform their life. A briefcase stuffed with eddies, a shard holding big company secrets, a cuttin' edge implant that'll pawn for a few dozen Gs. Problem is, usually whoever "misplaced" the thing to begin with is still lookin' for it - and they ain't in a good mood. Do these poor street rats a favor and take this case off their hands. Before the previous owner shows up and decides to make target practice out of 'em.
Space Oddity Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Talk to the Bums.
- Find the body of the suitcase's owner.
- Examine the body
- Take access to the shard.
- Scan the area for clues. [Optional]
- Examine the suitcase. [Optional]
- If the body was found:
- Slot the access shard into the suitcase.
- Browse the files on the computer.
- Go to the drop point.
- Defeat all enemies (7/7).
- Open The Package.
- Talk to Johnny.
Space Oddity Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
Santo Domingo's Bums
- Space Oddity is a side quest that begins after V finds the bums, Brandon and Rick, tinkering with a military briefcase near a rundown store in southern Rancho Coronado just outside the Piez fast travel point. V can choose to either purchase the laptop from Brandon for 2000 Eurodollars or intimidate the bums (7 Body attribute check) into giving it to him. The bums tell V that they found the briefcase in a dumpster next to a corpse.
- Upon obtaining the briefcase, V must pass an Intelligence attribute check (7 Intelligence) and a hacking minigame to access it. In the Files tab of the briefcase, there is a launch.exe file that gives V the location to a drop point. The drop points are located in the Biotechnica Flats outside the city.
- V will be met by a hostile Militech rapid response team. After dispatching the enemies, V opens the package to obtain a "Untitled 18" - Brancesi 2021 Oil Painting worth 8000 Eurodollars.
How to unlock Space Oddity Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- Lifepath: Any
- Quest Giver: Brandon (bums)
- Condition/s: Complete Playing for Time.
- Location: Southern Rancho Coronado near the Piez fast travel point
Space Oddity Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- EXP Points
- Street Cred
- "Untitled 18" - Brancesi 2021 Oil Painting (8000 Eurodollars)
Space Oddity Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.
- Avoid purchasing the military briefcase if possible, as it reduces the net reward amount at the end of the mission.
- The Militech response team consists of 7 heavily equipped enemies capable of killing V in a few shots. Recommend using long range weapons such as precision rifles or sniper rifles. The Overwatch sniper is an excellent choice as it can shoot through rocks and has a night vision scope. (the area is very poorly lit if there at night).