Spellbound is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Spellbound can be acquired from Nix, who is in the back room at Afterlife. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
A job from Nix? Should be interesting. Guy's got a rep for being an expert on antique tech, pre-Krash hardware. Decks, mag disks, yada yada yada. Some people'll tell you it's all as useful as a typewriter, a record player, a pile of dried cat ****. But me... I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Spellbound Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Talk to Nix.
- Call R3n0.
- Talk to R3n0.
- Purchase the spellbook from R3n0.
- (Alternative) Defeat R3n0.
- Steal data from R3n0's computer.
- Collect the goods from the stash.
- Open the stash.
- Talk to Johhny Silverhand.
- Take the Book of Spells.
- Open your Shards menu and decrypt the Book of Spells. [Optional]
- Return to Nix.
Spellbound Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- After you get in contact with R3n0, go to the meeting point which is at a bar on a footbridge in Charter Hill.
- Your objective is to acquire the Book of Spells and return to Nix. You can purchase it from R3n0 at full price or with a 50% discount by using a Corpo exclusive line.
- Alternatively, you can attack her, incapacitate her and breach her computer to obtain the coordinates of the stash. This requires 9 Intelligence to jack-in if you want to steal some cash. Once inside, to find the coordinates, you can just open the files and check "Cache Coordinates".
- After acquiring the coordinates, head to the marked location and take the book from the suitcase. You can then hack the item to decrypt it and even acquire a legendary crafting spec.
- You can keep the item if you want. But to gain extra cash, go back to Nix and give him the book. He will initially offer you a small amount but if you say you're not selling it for that price, he'll double the offer. This requires 10 Intelligence for you to use the dialogue option.
- Additionally, if you have 9 Intelligence, you can check his wares and purchase components from him. Just choose the dialogue line: "Can you teach me something?" at the beginning when you return to him with the book. However, if you don't do it before giving the book he won't offer them anymore until you start Kold Mirage.
How to unlock Spellbound Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
There are two ways for you to trigger this job:
- Complete Ghost Town and head over to Afterlife and talk to Nix.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Smuggler's Cache website to obtain R3n0's number
Spellbound Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- +102 EXP Points
- +229 Street Cred
- 16,000 eddies
- Receive Legendary crafting spec for "System Reset" when the crafting spec from the Spellbook is successfully hacked.
Spellbound Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor side job.
- Scanning the computer or jacking into the computer next to R3n0 will cause her to become hostile and attack.
- The sequence required to "Datamine: Copy Malware" and "Datamine: Crafting Specs" is: BD E9 BD 55 1C FF BD