Stadium Love is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Stadium Love can be acquired by checking the 6th Street party in Rancho Coronado. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Stadium Love Objectives
- See what's going on.
- Talk to the 6th Street leader.
- Take the gun.
- Go to the first station.
- Get as many points as possible. (44/46)
- Drink the shot.
- Return to the 6th Street leader.
- Ask about your results.
Stadium Love Walkthrough
- Take note that this job can end with fighting the members of 6th Street if you previously ended in combat with their gang members during the Life's Work gig.
- To start off, head to the roof of a building by the elevated highway to see what the commotion is all about. You'll find the leaders sitting on a couch, talk to them, and avoid any dialogue lines that will provoke them. Just tell them that you want to "have some fun", resulting in you joining a shooting competition.
- Next, take the gun on the table, head to the first shooting station, and be ready to try and reach 44 points by shooting targets at four successive stations while taking shots.
- You'll receive an iconic weapon (Divided We Stand) as a reward if you reach the mark. Alternatively, if you opt to kill them, you can loot the weapon from the owner.
- If you were able to get all the points, return to the 6th Street leader and ask about your results and collect your reward.
How to unlock Stadium Love
Stadium Love Rewards
Stadium Love Notes & Tips
- This is a minor side job.
- Likely named after the Metric song "Stadium Love."
- You only have to hit an average of 11 per station, however the first two stations have 12, so it's possible to get a full score of 46.