Sweet Dreams is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Sweet Dreams can be acquired from Stefan, only if you pay him. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
Sweet Dreams Objectives
- Talk to Stefan
- Follow Stefan.
- Play Stefan's BD.
- (Optional) Find and retrieve the equipment.
- Escape the scav hideout.
- Confront Stefan.
Sweet Dreams Walkthrough
- When you find Stefan, speak to him and pay him €$ 16000 for the BD recording and then follow him to a nearby room.
- Inside the room play Stefan's BD to start. In the next sequence, you'll notice that you're in a familar area. The scav hideout where you rescued Sandra Dorsett during the prologue job, The Rescue. Your goal now is to escape the hideout. As soon as you step out, you'll see a scav fixing a wall, take him out, collect his weapon, and hide his body in the bathtub.
- Go to the main room and grab your equipment in a locker that's on the right-hand side. Take note that the area is heavily guarded so proceed with caution. Once you manage to escape, follow the marker and confront Stefan - this completes the job.
How to unlock Sweet Dreams
- Start I Fought the Law and proceed with the investigation until you leave Japantown market.
- V must pay Stefan €$ 16000 for the BD recording.
Sweet Dreams Rewards
- Street Cred
Sweet Dreams Notes & Tips
- This is a minor job.
- There is a third option when confronting Stefan. You can walk up to him with weapon on hand, and when presented with the options, you can instead aim at him. He will then drop to his knees and you can either walk away or shoot him