Tapeworm is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. Tapeworm can be acquired from Johnny Silverhand. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
- Take the psudoendotrizine.
- Talk to Johnny Silverhand.
- Enter through the window.
- Open the cache.
- Leave the hotel through the window.
For this quest, you will basically just speak to Johnny and complete the dialogue sequences. This specifically occurs in four different instances after completing the following Main Jobs that are listed below. Completing the simple objective will unlock a chain of side jobs related to Johnny and his past.
- Leave the Clouds club at the end of Automatic Love.
- On the way out of the chapel after speaking to Alt at the end of Transmission.
- After speaking to Anders Hellman at the end of Life During Wartime.
- After speaking to Hanako Arasaka at the end of Search and Destroy.
- At some point, V blacks out due to the relic malfunctioning and you'll awaken near a hotel in Pacifica. When you arrive at Pacifica, just follow through Johnny and head towards a secret room where you'll need to find a cache containing Johnny's belongings.
- Before the conversation ends, he'll ask you to get revenge on Adam Smasher, and then you choose to allow Johnny or deny to take control of your body. Apart from that, you'll also talk about a plan to meet Rogue.
- You'll finish this quest after speaking to Johnny and leaving the hotel - depending on your progression, you can enter the third act of the game which shifts to the main job Nocturne Op55N1. If you want to start the side job related to Rogue, make sure you let Johnny take over V's body. This triggers the side job, Chippin' In.
How to unlock Tapeworm
Talk to Johnny Silverhand at the end of the following Main Jobs:
Tapeworm Notes & Tips
- This is a major side job.