The Beast in Me is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. The Beast in Me can be acquired from Claire Russell. She asks you to complete a series of races to get revenge for her husband Dean. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
The Beast in Me Objectives
The Beast in Me Walkthrough
How to unlock The Beast in Me
- Claire Russell - Claire's Garage - Santo Domingo
The Beast in Me Rewards
- Beast - Claire's car. Receive after finishing the quest.
- Type-66 Cthulhu - Can be bought after the quest if Samson dies. Can be received for free if Claire is convinced not to kill Samson. To do so after the Santo Domingo race, during the convo when she reveals she intends to kill Samson. Choose these dialogue options.
"You sure it was murder?"
"Sorry, Claire, but I can't help."
"Okay, I'll still drive. But only to win."
During the final race, go to Samson's crashed car and then simply choose all the dialogue options leading to deescalation. After the quest, Samson will text you to give the vehicle.
The Beast in Me Notes & Tips
- So far unable to find out how to defeat Sampson and still win the race.
- Claire is unable to shoot from the window of the Caliburn sports car.
- Claire shooting from the windows of your car isn't actually helpful in any way: neither does it damages other cars, nor it slows them down.