The Highwayman is one of the Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. The Highwayman can be acquired from a garage in Rancho Coronado. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
That chick, Josie, wrote something about a garage, didn't she? Somewhere near the dam. Not like it's any of my biz, but if I were you, I'd go check it out. Something tells me it'll give you a boost in the right direction. A sixth sense, shall we say. On the other hand, I am basically dead, which would mean I don't think, so don't hold me to that.
The Highwayman Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Find James.
- Find out what happened to Josie.
- Find James and confront him.
- Find the stolen Tyger Claw bike.
- Talk to James.
The Highwayman Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
James & Josie
- When you arrive at Josie's garage in Rancho Coronado, go inside and scan the area for clues. This will lead you to check the laptop and read a message sent by James, as well as a photo of the couple on the desk.
- Next, head to Japantown and look for James. You'll find him sitting on a bench, north of the bridge that's leading to the south of Kabuki. Approach him and show him the photo. After speaking to him and telling him you'll get in touch, your next location is the metro station, south of Memorial Park, near the Glen North fast travel station. Look for the metro by the DROP POINT (Directly East of the fast travel Glen North).
- Use your scanner and you'll find a trail of blood, follow it until you reach a nearby alley. Here, you'll find Josie's body behind a dumpster together with a message that was unsent to James - go back to James and confront him.
- After talking to James, head to Josie's secret garage which is across the road from All Foods Warehouse. The door to Josie's garage is locked, but if you paid attention earlier when you were talking to James, you'll learn about the code. (0214).
- Inside the garage, you'll find the stolen Tyger Claw motorbike which you can claim if you want to - this closes the job.
How to unlock The Highwayman Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- Complete The Ride first.
- To formally trigger this job, head to Josie's garage which is at the foot of the dam in Rancho Coronado, scan the area, and read the messages from the laptop.
The Highwayman Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- Street Cred
- Tyger Claw Bike
The Highwayman Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a minor job.
- In the garage, there is a laptop with some information as well as a still image of presumably the two people you're looking for.
- The metro station can be found easily by heading to the drop box east of Glen North fast travel station
- If you know the code and the location of the garage, you can finish this easily by going straight to it.