The Information is a Main Job in Cyberpunk 2077. The Information can be acquired if you tell Jackie to check the client during The Ride quest. Completing Main Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077 progresses the story forward.
Either Evelyn Parker's got the best intel in town, the biggest pile of scratch, or the brightest goddamn lucky star twinkling over her at night. ****, maybe she got all three. Still, good thing Dex sent you to that meet. You clean up better. Anyway, this goes down right, she'll be a nice new contact for us. And you know the deal - won't get anywhere without contacts in Night City. So don't **** it up, chica/mano.
The Information Objectives
- Go to Lizzie's Bar between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
- Talk to the Bouncers.
- Sit at the bar and ask about Evelyn.
- Follow Evelyn to the VIP Room.
- Talk to Judy.
- Examine the braindance in Analysis Mode to find the Relic.
- (Optional) Scan the apartment's security systems.
- (Optional) Watch the whole recording from Evelyn's point of view.
- Listen in on Yorinubo in the audio layer. Scan Yorinobu's phone as he talks.
- In the visual layer, scan Yorinobu's datapad while it's turned on.
- Scan for thermal clues to find the relic.
- Exit the braindance when you're ready.
- Talk to Evelyn.
- Leave Judy's workshop.
- Call Dex.
The Information Walkthrough
- You'll obtain this quest in two ways, either you tell Jackie that you'll check on the client at the end of The Ride quest or after completing The Pickup. To start off, you need to head over to Lizzie's Bar between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM. You can skip the time from the main menu if ever. The waypoint will automatically be placed for you so just follow it and drive to the bar.
- Once the bar is open, approach the entrance and speak to the bouncer, Rita Wheeler (Mox). She offers you BD (Braindance). Answer her with "Braindance? What's good?". She basically tells you what you're in for.
- When the other bouncer asks you if you can handle it, answer her with "**** yes.". After agreeing to it, Rita tells you the rules.
- Head inside and approach the front desk. Grab the data that indicates the history of the Moxes gang.
- After reading the file, go inside the club and sit at the bar. You'll need to ask the bartender for Evelyn. But before doing so, if you check one of the booths on the right, you'll find another file by the platform, there's also another near the bar.
- Speak to Mateo the bartender, grab a drink if you want, and then ask for Evelyn Parker. Luckily, Evelyn is sitting next to you at the bar.
- After meeting Evelyn, follow her to the VIP Room, talk to her about the relic, and eventually, you'll follow her again and end up at the Braindance Studio where you'll meet Judy Alvarez. After talking to her, sit on the chair and she'll hook you up with Braindance. When you're ready, choose [Start BD].
- You'll get a feel first of how it is and later on, you'll find yourself in the Braindance Editor where you'll have to revisit and observe the recording's events.
- Once you dive in for the second time, Judy will guide you over the controls on how to manipulate the recording. After you test out the controls with Judy, fast forward to 00:22 in editing mode and adjust the camera to get a view of the gun that's highlighted yellow, scan it when you have a clear view.
- Next, you'll be prompted another guide, and Judy guides you through switching layers, specifically shifting between the visual and audio layers.
- You'll easily indicate which layer you are on when you are switching since it has different colors. Green is audio, when you're on this layer, you'll be able to find some sources. Just like the fan behind the thug that's holding a gun. Just keep familiarizing yourself with the mechanics of Braindance.
- Now, when you change to another layer, Judy will ask you to scan the woman who gets knocked out by the thug at the time stamp of 00:36. Next, fast forward a bit to 00:51 to watch the death of the thug.
- Rewind back a bit to 00:48 and scan the security monitor that's on the counter of the clerk to find out who shot the thug. You've completed the tutorial by then, and Judy asks you to exit when you're good.
- So you're gonna dive in again for the third time, but this time, you'll need to find clues regarding the relic. But before doing so, V gets a hold of T-Bug so that she can help you as you explore through the next footage.
- Judy will be reluctant with the idea of calling T-Bug. Just answer her with "Relax, Judy. Everything'll be fine.".
- Once you're in the sequence with Yorinobu, you may want to watch it first and familiarize yourself with the layout of the suite while in playback mode.
- When you're ready, switch to editing mode and you'll notice that your visibility will be a bit distorted. Switch to the audio layer and move the footage to 00:34 so that you can scan Yorinobu's phone which he is holding and so that you can listen to the conversation.
- Once you've obtained info regarding the relic, the next objective is to locate it. Now, there is an optional objective here which is to scan the apartment's security systems.
- You'll find this in the visual layer: you can scan for the alarm system, the motion sensor camera near the entrance, and the automated turret on the ceiling in 02:08.
- Your primary objective is to scan the datapad that's on the nightstand inside his room at 02:45. And finally, switch to the thermal layer and roll the footage back at 00:46.
- You will need to find the temperature source that's hidden under a floor panel which is at the corner of the suite close to the counter where Evelyn pours the drinks. You'll find a hidden safe there.
- Now just exit braindance when you're done and speak to Evelyn. Leave Judy's workshop and call Dex to close this job. Up next, The Pickup.
How to unlock The Information
- You'll obtain this quest in two ways, either you tell Jackie that you'll check on the client at the end of The Ride quest or after completing The Pickup.
The Information Rewards
- +1049 EXP
- +130 Street Cred
The Information Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Rita wheeler won’t talk when I walk up to the door, no matter what time I do it.