Does a cyclone of dust and sand stirred up by a dash cyberpsychosis sound exciting? Then I do I have some good news for you.
The Wasteland Objectives Gig Cyberpunk 2077
- Use your scanner to find traces of the cyberpsycho.
- Follow the blood trail.
- Neutralize the threat.
- Search the area to collect information.
- Read the shard "Archived Conversation: Shiv4theWin and Raffen_Fever"
- Message Regina about Cyberpsycho Sighting: The Wasteland.
The Wasteland Walkthrough Gig Cyberpunk 2077
This Cyberpsycho gig is unlocked and given to you by Regina Jones when you complete Life During Wartime main mission, in order to trigger the gig, you must be driving or roaming around the Eastern Badlands area. Head over to the marked location which is located on a desert with blood splatter on the floor. Once you arrive, scan the blood splatter which will give you new way points to follow through the desert. Once you arrive to the end of the blood trail, you'll find Euralio Alma, the Cyberpsycho Mech. To beat this cyberpsycho, make sure to use long ranged weapons since he is a mech. He can easily knock you down if you use melee weapons or get up close to him.
Once you defeat the Cyberpsycho, loot the body and read the shard that you obtain. Afterwards, head back to where the first blood splatter was and check out the blue container for the last shard. Once done, message Regina about the information you obtained and this will mark the end of the Cyberpsycho gig.
How to unlock The Wasteland Gig in Cyberpunk 2077
- Quest Giver: Regina Jones
- Location: Eastern Badlands, Badlands
The Wasteland Gig Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- €$ 2170, +666 Experience, +1497 Street Cred Experience
The Wasteland Gig Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- Notes & tips go here
- Other Notes and player tips go here.