There is a Light that Never Goes Out is a Side Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077. There is a Light that Never Goes Out can be acquired after agreeing to take the job from Joshua Stephenson and after completing Sinnerman. Completing Side Jobs (Side Quests) in Cyberpunk 2077, rewards you with experience points and may reward you with items. Side Jobs can also influence the main story outcome.
I love these WTF situations. A guy hires you to off some other guy, and then that first guy dies, but then the second guy hires you to go somewhere with him for who the **** knows what. But hey, it's not like you're short on work. Just don't **** this one up, OK? I know you wanna know how this all plays out.
There is a Light that Never Goes Out Side Job Objectives Cyberpunk 2077
- Follow Joshua Stephenson.
- Follow Zuleika.
- Talk to Zuleikha.
- Return to the car.
- Get in the NCPD vehicle.
- Sit down at the table in PieZ.
There is a Light that Never Goes Out Walkthrough Side Job Cyberpunk 2077
- This job is automatically triggered at the end of Sinnerman after you accept the job from Joshua. You'll arrive at Gloria El-Ahmar's. During this job, you'll be making regular stops at different locations that are Zuleika's house, PieZ Restaurant, and a braindance studio.
- NOTE: In order to end up with a success towards Joshua's braindance, you have to choose specific dialogue lines during the conversations. Each dialogue line you answer is equivalent to a hidden points system, and you have to get a maximum of 6 points in order for the braindance to become a success by the end of They Won't Go When I Go.
- Upon arriving at the first stop, follow Joshua to Zuleika's house. Be kind when Joshua introduces you to Zuleika. She'll then invite you in, just follow her and sit on the chair next to her and Joshua. Just choose "Water'd be fine." when you sit on the chair or just say you're good.
- So first, after Joshua explains that Zuleika is the sister of the man he killed. So first off, make sure you show interest in his story, as well as when he asks if you believe in God. The dialogue lines you should choose are anything except "Yeeep, still not buyin' it" and "Whoa. Insane, that's what this is.".
- Shortly after, Zuleika's mother, Gloria, arrives and she'll tell you all to get out. When this happens, just leave the house and go back to the NCPD vehicle. You'll then head to the next location.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, Rachel will talk to you and ask about your thoughts regarding Joshua. You can answer her any line you want because she'll eventually try to bribe you since she thinks you're messing with his head. If you want to go on ahead and finish this job, you can accept the offer. On the other hand, if you're playing with a Corpo life path, you can even choose a Corpo specified line to negotiate an even better deal. Either way, you'll end the job here if you accept the offer - take note that Johnny will appear and convince you to not do it.
- Now, after rejecting Rachel's offer, step out of the vehicle and sit down at the table in PieZ with Joshua. The next dialogue option that you should choose here is "Can we change the subject?", followed by"Remake kicks the original's ass.", and then "**** off already." Johnny then appears when they leave, this completes the quest after you talk to Johnny - all you have to do now is to wait for a call from Rachel to trigger the next job.
How to unlock There is a Light that Never Goes Out Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077
- At the end of Sinnerman, agree and take the job offer from Joshua Stephenson while you're inside the NCPD vehicle.
There is a Light that Never Goes Out Side Job Rewards Cyberpunk 2077
- Eurodollars upon accepting Rachel's offer.
- Formally complete this job: +667 EXP and +1501 Street Cred.
There is a Light that Never Goes Out Side Job Notes & Tips Cyberpunk 2077
- This is a major side job.
- Regardless if you accept Rachel's offer or fully complete this job, you'll receive a call from Rachel later on to drop by the Braindance Studio to check on Joshua. The choices you make here in this job is what you need to watch out for since it will determine if Joshua's braindance is a success or failure.
- To keep it simple, if you turn out to be encouraging and answer validating dialogues when he discusses how he wants things to end, then the braindance will turn out to be a success. However, if you mock him or answer with cynical lines, the braindance will result in a failure.